POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Linux Benchmarking : Linux Benchmarking Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:20:26 EDT (-0400)
  Linux Benchmarking
From: Augustus
Date: 15 Mar 2007 22:45:01
Message: <web.45fa11e8e82bbdcafbd63fa0@news.povray.org>
Is there currently a way to benchmark the Linux binaries with variable
numbers of threads with the BETA release?  If so, can you send me the
command and possibly an INI?  This for a review that I'm working on for
LinuxHardware.org.  I have tried the old benchmark.ini which only seems to
spawn one thread (and I know it is said not to be compatible).  I also have
tried the -benchmark command.

Thanks,
Augustus