POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Radio [110 k] : Re: Radio [110 k] Server Time
2 Aug 2024 20:16:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Radio [110 k]
From: helge h
Date: 14 Mar 2007 15:20:01
Message: <web.45f857fc3662f414f475cc30@news.povray.org>
"Stephen" <mcavoys_AT_aolDOT.com> wrote:

> Nicely modelled, indeed. The buttons worry me a bit, are they push buttons

> knurled edge?

Thanks, Stephen. My grandmother had one of these, and I remember the knobs
(turning, not pushing) being smooth (and very large for my then, small
hands). The image I found on the net had white buttons, but my
grandmother's had dark ones (but not so shiny). I'm not trying to replicate
excactly this model, and it's easier to make smooth knobs.