POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : CGSphere entry: Iosphere : CGSphere entry: Iosphere Server Time
2 Aug 2024 20:16:44 EDT (-0400)
  CGSphere entry: Iosphere
From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 12 Mar 2007 09:20:02
Message: <web.45f5614734f65e4f731f01d10@news.povray.org>
Here's a cgsphere entry I'm finally happy with. Before submitting it I
thought I'd post it here to see what people thought of it... In the end I
left the monolith out, a) because it was really difficult getting it to
look good, and b) because it didn't really fit with the conjunction of
spheres that this image produces.

Anyway, comments welcome, indeed positively invited.

Bill

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'iosphere.png' (335 KB)