POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : LEGO Formula 1 Racer [WIP] : Re: LEGO Formula 1 Racer [WIP] Server Time
2 Aug 2024 20:16:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: LEGO Formula 1 Racer [WIP]
From: MSAB
Date: 11 Mar 2007 09:35:00
Message: <web.45f413484cd1538f4c5de9060@news.povray.org>
> Hi,
>
> great work so far. I do know from my own experience that re-inventing the
> wheel can be quite educating and fun, BUT: are you aware of the
> Lego-Library made by Anton over at http://www.antonraves.nl/downloads.php ?
> Most of the stones that ever existed in nearly all colors that were ever
> used, that MIGHT even solve your texture issues ...
>
> Greetings
> Karl

I like re-inventing the wheel :D
But Anton made only the normal LEGO and not LEGO-Technic. The LEGO-Technic
stones are quite different and a bit more complex then the normal stones.
In the world-wide-web I found only one person other person, who made some of
the LEGO-Technic stones with POV-Ray, but his stone are not as detailed as
my stones.

PS: Jo, mit Norddeutschland liegts du Goldrichtig :D Ich komm aus Hamburg,