POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : POVLAB .... : Re: POVLAB .... Server Time
2 Aug 2024 22:12:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POVLAB ....
From: Bruno Cabasson
Date: 4 Mar 2007 11:40:01
Message: <web.45eaf5397012c40cebca0d630@news.povray.org>
"Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlDOTnet> wrote:
> Marvellous! So many details!
> I recognize several of your images, pinned on the wall.
> A strange thing I notice now: by the door there is an elevator switchboard
> with the upper floor lighted... are we in an elevator??? That's an
> interesting thought: living in an elevator!  :-)
>
> Excellent!!
>
> Thomas

Hello Thomas!

I must confess I didn't think of povlab as the elevator itself! I rather
imagined the room on top of a peak, requiring an elevator to access! I also
confess that I already had the button panel among my object library, thus I
used it here.

I am glad you 'recognized' some of my images! I would never have imagined
that either...

    Bruno.

PS: Yes, this was quite a hard work.