POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Fire Hydrant : Re: Fire Hydrant Server Time
3 Aug 2024 04:18:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fire Hydrant
From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 1 Mar 2007 11:25:01
Message: <web.45e6fddae2d34dc3731f01d10@news.povray.org>
"Trevor G Quayle" <Tin### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> Wanted to share a sneak peek at my latest CGSphere creation before I post
> it.  Any comments are apprecaited (keeping in mind that this was a 28.5h
> render and I can get impatient...)

Excellent entry! I like this better than the buoy, and almost as much as the
clockwork orange. It has that simplicity and adherence to the rules that
marks out the better CGSpheres, and the utter realism of the textures and
lighting give it a real edge.

My own entry (progressing slowly, I'm sorry to say) will probably break the
rules quite severely!

I too wouldn't mind knowing which entries were made with POV-Ray - it seems
that we come under the 'Other' renderer category...

Bill