POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : POV RAY Update : Re: POV RAY Update Server Time
17 May 2024 05:17:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV RAY Update
From: tomuk07
Date: 27 Feb 2007 16:05:01
Message: <web.45e49c19cb7f0cf0331130930@news.povray.org>

http://news.povray.org/povray.programming/thread/%3C44801e1a%241%40news.povray.org%3E/

> > Damn, cant go OO huh, shame!
>
> That is not what is being said in that thread. I would strongly advise you
> first learn about programming in general and object-oriented programming in
> particular. You clearly have some extensive misconceptions about programming
> in general.
>
>  Thorsten

I can program. I spend 5 years in College learning Programming from
languages Pascal to Visual Basic. I'm really interested in OOP though.

I've tried Java and C++ but lack the experience of working on a commercial
project, and no one wants to employ a unexperienced guy, Catch 22 (Can't
get a job without experience, cant get experience without a job).

Tom