POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Image for protest poster (73kb jpeg) : Re: Image for protest poster (73kb jpeg) Server Time
2 Aug 2024 22:12:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Image for protest poster (73kb jpeg)
From: Stephen
Date: 27 Feb 2007 06:00:02
Message: <web.45e40d7e915720b9f1cb1e660@news.povray.org>
"Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlDOTnet> wrote:

> Interesting to note how we write comments practicaly at the same time!  :-)
> I think you are perfectly correct in stressing the role of corruption.
> Companies are in a pretty difficult position in view of the competition.
> However, there is the conduct codes of international companies, if they have
> one, that can be studied.
> OK. this is OT. I'll stop here.

Well I start work at 8am UK time and look at the newsgroups with my morning
coffee I assume that you start at 9am CET.
Nowadays Oil companies have their backs to the wall and their codes of

mark, especially if their bonuses depend on production.

> Samuel's image, in itself is good. I would suggest something a bit more
> colourful to enhance the contrast od the oil spill. For instance, colour the
> map of Africa.

Yes I agree, there are lots of possibilities for change. Not necessary

(Person without skin)}
Stephen