POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : CGSphere 2001/2010 update : CGSphere 2001/2010 update Server Time
2 Aug 2024 22:15:54 EDT (-0400)
  CGSphere 2001/2010 update
From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 14 Feb 2007 06:00:00
Message: <web.45d2ead669a661bc731f01d10@news.povray.org>
I'm making some headway with my model of the Discovery.

I still have to tweak the spine segments a little, build the antenna array
which sits just over halfway down, and then build the engine section at the
other end. Shouldn't be too hard. I'm not sure if the crew section is
detailed enough to be the central focus of a CGSphere entry, but I'll see
what it looks like when it's finished!

Eagle-eyed 2001 fans will probably spot some discrepancies, but I'm not
trying to make a perfect replica of the original - as long as it passes
muster with low-detail shots I'll be happy.

Bill

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'disc_test.jpg' (43 KB)