POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Indoor lighting - radiosity : Re: Indoor lighting - radiosity Server Time
2 Aug 2024 22:16:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Indoor lighting - radiosity
From: JSR
Date: 12 Feb 2007 03:30:00
Message: <web.45d024cd765dd2cad8ef73430@news.povray.org>
Thanks to all for the comments,

I use a bluish white light coming from exterior in order to simulate
daylight, also sometimes I use yellow light for the sun. And I use
yellow/orange light for simulating indoor ligthting. With these two
complementary lights I try to create a nice atmosphere, but I need more
practice...

I wish to put some imperfections in my renders, because it's known that
nothing it's perfect, but most clients don't like to see stains nor wear in
renders. That's the real reality.

Regards,

Joel.