POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : How far can you bend the rules for CGSphere.. : Re: How far can you bend the rules for CGSphere.. Server Time
6 Aug 2024 16:59:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How far can you bend the rules for CGSphere..
From: s day
Date: 9 Feb 2007 07:05:01
Message: <web.45cc627efde260f6d42597a60@news.povray.org>
Kyle <hob### [at] gatenet> wrote:
> Are you planning to lay a length of track?  I think it would be a good addition to
the final render.

OK, I have added the track now and re-rendered with different lighting to
brighten up the scene a bit, still not sure if I should add anything else
to this scene.. I think if I do submit it I will wait until I have at least
done a more genuine spherical entry..

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'cgspheretraintrack.jpg' (266 KB)

Preview of image 'cgspheretraintrack.jpg'
cgspheretraintrack.jpg