POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : How far can you bend the rules for CGSphere.. : Re: How far can you bend the rules for CGSphere.. Server Time
6 Aug 2024 17:01:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How far can you bend the rules for CGSphere..
From: s day
Date: 4 Feb 2007 17:45:00
Message: <web.45c660fafde260f6d42597a60@news.povray.org>
Kyle <hob### [at] gatenet> wrote:
> I think this is looking really good for a CGSphere entry.  I wouldn't worry
> too much about the
> rules, they're meant to be broken.  ;-)

Hehe.. I hadn't looked at it that way..

> Are you planning to lay a length of track?  I think it would be a good addition to
the final render.

Funny you should mention that, I had some track and commented it out when I
was doing some test renders then forgot to un-comment it for the render I
posted doh!! If I decide to submit (which I am feeling more like doing now)
I will probably tweak a few things and definately put the rails back in..

Thanks,

Sean