POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : CSG eye/mouth experiment (update) : CSG eye/mouth experiment (update) Server Time
3 Aug 2024 00:22:50 EDT (-0400)
  CSG eye/mouth experiment (update)
From: quickfur
Date: 3 Feb 2007 14:10:01
Message: <web.45c4dcd0b713504add5364bf0@news.povray.org>
Here's an updated model of my alien creature. The only new
addition is the mouth, which is rather hard to model. Well,
it's easy to just hand-code one up for this image, but I'm
working on a set of macros that eventually need to fully
parametrize all possible mouth shapes that I might want,
and that is rather difficult. Nevertheless, I think the
creature is a tad more expressive than just having an eye,
don't you think? :-)

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'tutki.png' (111 KB)