POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Looking to the future : Re: Looking to the future Server Time
26 Apr 2024 09:26:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Looking to the future
From: P Brewer
Date: 2 Feb 2007 10:35:00
Message: <web.45c3595ae1b965b28af060f60@news.povray.org>
Count me in Chris. I also think the mix of technical and artistic challenges
could definitely give more people the chance and desire to compete.

I've not participated in the past nearly as much as I would have liked, but
have been a huge follower of IRTC since I discovered it ~10 years ago. I
want to see it stick around, but we should take this opportunity to see if
we can't change it/add to it to make it better than it's been.