POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Lady of the Lake, version 2 (100kbu) : Re: Lady of the Lake, version 2 (100kbu) Server Time
3 Aug 2024 00:25:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lady of the Lake, version 2 (100kbu)
From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 2 Feb 2007 10:10:01
Message: <web.45c353e8c96678e2731f01d10@news.povray.org>
'Strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system
of government! Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the
masses, not some farcical aquatic ceremony...'

Er, very nice! I'm not sure if the focal blur looks right for this type of
scene, although perhaps that's just because I want to see more of the
background :-). The foreground looks great though, especially the turbulent
fog.

Bill