POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Timetrap (125 k) : Re: Timetrap (125 k) Server Time
3 Aug 2024 00:26:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Timetrap (125 k)
From: s day
Date: 2 Feb 2007 06:15:01
Message: <web.45c31c346f5b11abd42597a60@news.povray.org>
"helge_h" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> Here is an image I've been working on lately. It's not finished, something
> is missing, I think. Any ideas or comments are welcome.
>
> We say that the time passes, but it has to come from somewhere. This is
> where it comes from: it is caught in such timetraps up on the mountain and
> the time is reported via telephone down to the rest of sivilisation.

It looks good, I guess the guy does look a bit pasted on but I hadn't really
noticed it until Orchid XP picked up the shadow issue, it is very well done.
I think this image would look better with a bit more realistic snow, maybe
use Gilles Tran's make snow macro to position some snow on the hand rail or
possible add a little bit of ground fog..

Sean