POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : "Pseudo IRTC" topic suggestions wanted! : Re: "Pseudo IRTC" topic suggestions wanted! Server Time
5 May 2024 11:34:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: "Pseudo IRTC" topic suggestions wanted!
From: Hildur K
Date: 27 Jan 2007 08:15:01
Message: <web.45bb4f7a2adc5aeb505d35150@news.povray.org>

there are plenty of people that follow the IRTC on a regular basis. This

they solve their internal problems anytime soon.

I thereby direct my prayers to Tina Chep, let her watch over us and this
competition, official and unofficial alike, and the IRTC admins, they
probably need her blessings right now.

May Tina Chep watch over them and give them strength :-)

Hildur