POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : New topic? : Re: New topic? Server Time
17 May 2024 23:57:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New topic?
From: Hildur K
Date: 23 Jan 2007 15:25:00
Message: <web.45b66e2cdc71f6c4505d35150@news.povray.org>
"St." <dot### [at] dotcom> wrote:
> "Doctor John" <doc### [at] linuxmailorg> wrote:

> > One very simple one - Why don't we start our own competition?

Besides I think this competition has a certain "flavor"  or spirit to it
which I like very much, and that would be difficult, if not impossible, to
match in another competition.

There is something charming and mysterious about the IRTC. I never figured
out exactly who is who and the admins are always hidden behind a veil of
invisibility. Us participants can just look up to them in awe and hope to
be noticed....

Think about the mysterious comment:

"from file: notable for textures, lighting, composition, modelling"  :-)

who writes that stuff anyway??? Looks like a standard comment, sometimes you
get several of them, maybe with some small variation.

At least it looks like somebody is watching us from "above".

I sincerely hope that person is reading this thread and will soon send us a
note, telling us everything is O.K. and we got nothing to worry about. That
they just had a minor technical problem and everything will be soon sorted
out.... happy ending.

On a more serious note:
There must be a way to find out what exactly is going on!

Hildur