POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Trefoil : Re: Trefoil Server Time
3 Aug 2024 00:19:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Trefoil
From: the ajj
Date: 23 Jan 2007 03:55:00
Message: <web.45b5cd1553ad722b5867e6a30@news.povray.org>
I'm glad you like it!  The image is very simple - this one really is about
composition.  I wanted to try and get the reflection and shadow all in view
- took a little bit of time but not too bad.  I think it worked out nice :-)

The image has the Trefoil, a sphere, a plane and a spotlight - that's it!
The textures are very simple too - for the trefoil and plane, a pigment
with reflection and phong and the sphere, polished chrome.

The blue ball does need a bit of a tweak! :-)

Adrian