POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Play, Pause, Stop, etc. Buttons : Re: Play, Pause, Stop, etc. Buttons Server Time
3 Aug 2024 00:21:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Play, Pause, Stop, etc. Buttons
From: Dave Blandston
Date: 20 Jan 2007 04:00:01
Message: <web.45b1d92dd7b3cb368bf1dde90@news.povray.org>
"Charles C" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> Neat.  I'm not familiar with the magnifier button though, & what about an
> eject button?

Oh yeah. I forgot the eject button. Also added fast forward and fast rewind
buttons.

I made these buttons in order to make a slideshow for my wife's E-Bay
auctions. The purpose of the magnifying glass was to enlarge the slideshow
thumbnails. The scene file has a link to a simple (incomplete) slideshow
using three of these buttons, including the magnifying glass.