POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Montezumas rage : Re: Montezumas rage Server Time
6 Aug 2024 12:22:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Montezumas rage
From: Meothuru
Date: 3 Jan 2007 01:20:00
Message: <web.459b48771f004a35cc569a010@news.povray.org>
"Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlDOTnet> wrote:
> "Meothuru" <nomail@nomail> schreef in bericht
> > and the ZIP-Archive is in the next msg.
> >

> Interesting.... although a bit too shiny for my taste...
> I am missing the staircase in front, only seeing the banisters... or is this
> model coming from a different tradition than the Aztec temples? I ask this
> because I noticed this same thing in a couple of entries in the
> October-November IRTC round.
>
> Thomas

For this scene I'm using this free Wavefront-model:

 www.skinhat.com/freemodels/architecture/ancient/

and extract the small pyramid right,down - for my scene.
As you can see..this small pyramid is not a the temple
(I believe). And the "main-pyramid" (which is IMHO the temple)
have staircases.

I'm no Aztec-expert", but it seems, everything is OK.