POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Dandelions : Re: Dandelions Server Time
6 Aug 2024 12:21:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dandelions
From: George Pantazopoulos
Date: 24 Dec 2006 13:35:00
Message: <web.458ec744297df0d4c0bad8570@news.povray.org>
"Abe" <bul### [at] taconicnet> wrote:
> Still trying to work on a basic but flexible methodology for building a
> landscape scene.
>
> Critical comments welcome.
>
> Abe

Beautiful image! I like your grass and dandelions! Your terrain looks
remarkably of the quality that Project Tierra can produce, which is quite
high.

This tells me that there's already some good work in Jamie Vives Piqueres'
Project Tierra that you might not want to duplicate, but you could add your
own beautifying enhancements to it. One major thing you could add to Project
Tierra is your plant system. I've been wishing for something like this for
a while, to take the world depicted in my Clean Slate image to the next
level...

Project Tierra: (see Galleries section, as well as front page news)
http://www.ignorancia.org/

Rock on,
George

---
MegaPOV XRS (Extreme Render System): Tap into the computing power of
parallel universes!
http://www.gammaburst.net/xrs