POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : SubD modeled virus-like-tentacled-thingy : SubD modeled virus-like-tentacled-thingy Server Time
6 Aug 2024 12:27:45 EDT (-0400)
  SubD modeled virus-like-tentacled-thingy
From: Billy R
Date: 23 Dec 2006 18:25:01
Message: <web.458dba426538481d82ce9eee0@news.povray.org>
I have no idea what this is, or what I should do with it.

This model is not finished at all, just something I stamped out quickly
today - I need some ideas, so offer 'em if ya got 'em.

The textured image is not a direction I am planning on pursuing, it was just
rendered because the black background was rather boring.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'bug.jpg' (61 KB)

Preview of image 'bug.jpg'