POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Question : Re: Question Server Time
17 May 2024 05:32:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Question
From: Woland
Date: 22 Dec 2006 14:55:00
Message: <web.458c37a05d955ca542494bfa0@news.povray.org>
And one more thing.
Is it possible to make calculations at joined into cluster ?

I want to know because my calculations of isosurfaces with radiosty are
horrible :(:(:( long. I want to start making photorealistic scenes, but it
needs isosurfaces which containing several funcions (including sclaed noise
and fractals), and multi layered textures. When I'm adding rodiosty to this
i can forget about doing any other things at computer by next few weeks
:(:(.