POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Burnout? : Re: Burnout? Server Time
6 Aug 2024 12:25:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Burnout?
From: Charles C
Date: 21 Dec 2006 03:30:01
Message: <web.458a455de7c2b0f9992c0d0@news.povray.org>
You're not alone... :)  I've got a sidewalk corner - just the surface of the
concrete - sitting there with no building & no grass.   I meant to add, you
know, a city or neighborhood around it but never did.
Charles

PS, I like the slimey one too.  It reminds me of Homer Simpson saying "ewww
slimey" when he was looking for that peanut in the couch.