POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Rendering lull : Re: Rendering lull Server Time
7 Aug 2024 01:23:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rendering lull
From: jute
Date: 17 Dec 2006 10:45:01
Message: <web.458564718f139dc5f43b014e0@news.povray.org>
"scott" <ask### [at] mecom> wrote:
> Over in off-topic, Mike was complaining of a lull in the community here, so
> Ross suggested posting whatever you are doing now, whatever the state of it
> is.

When I've found the time for POVing recently, it's usually had something
to with Christoph's POVAny-scripts (swell), however, I'm working on some
scenes/textures/techniques, like usually ... lessee if I manage to attach
several files.  First one is very basic ray tracing :)

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'w5.png' (372 KB)

Preview of image 'w5.png'