POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Rendering lull : Re: Rendering lull Server Time
7 Aug 2024 01:17:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rendering lull
From: Jaap
Date: 16 Dec 2006 16:10:00
Message: <web.45845fde8f139dc5a8399d8d0@news.povray.org>
well, I guess a sneak-preview won't hurt.

It's a walk through of our new house, modeled in Rhino3D, textures rendered
in povray (currently playing with radiosity), walk through using the
Blender game engine.

It's a stand alone windows EXE (sorry, no Linux version _yet_), and the
texture jpg's _must_ be located in C:woning or else it won't work.

http://jwstolk.xs4all.nl/i/woning5.zip  (3.5 mb)

Just unzip the file in C: and rename the directory from C:woning5 to
C:woning
Left mouse button to rotate, cursor keys to walk, space-bar = fly-mode.

Jaap.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'floor_2.jpg' (27 KB)