POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Rendering lull : Re: Rendering lull Server Time
6 Aug 2024 21:41:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rendering lull
From: Abe
Date: 15 Dec 2006 22:05:00
Message: <web.458361d68f139dc5731c62bd0@news.povray.org>
Well, here is my doodling from while I was waiting for Terragen2 to show up.
Playing with the idea of developing a series of renderings which illustrates
the progression of putting together a landscape without getting too fancy.
The images are 1)terrain geometry, camera position and basic light,
2)developed lighting, 3)texture and 4) atmosphere. Cute maybe, but I'm not
sure how useful.

Abe

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: