POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Futurustic, high-power, spacecraft : Re: Futurustic, high-power, spacecraft Server Time
6 Aug 2024 14:24:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Futurustic, high-power, spacecraft
From: Kirk Andrews
Date: 12 Dec 2006 09:30:00
Message: <web.457ebca6ff75702c9033e1160@news.povray.org>
Have you checked some of the previous rounds of the IRTC?  I remember seeing
some fairly impressive images that might suite you.  By "realistic," do you
mean propulsion systems that are actually possible? or are already being
researched?  That would be a very different story, but I'm sure someone
might be up to the challenge if you provided a bit of education.