POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Parasite : Re: Parasite Server Time
6 Aug 2024 14:24:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Parasite
From: Lonster
Date: 5 Dec 2006 04:00:00
Message: <web.457533cfa56e388cad5eb7750@news.povray.org>
Stefan Viljoen <spamnot@<removethis>polard.com> wrote:
> Lonster spake:
>
> > Yeah, if you mess around long enough you'll come up with something to
> > render.  In this case I dreamed it, after eating some rather suspicious
> > seafood.  All spheres and cones.
>
> Yech. Looks repulsive - very well done.
>
> --
> Stefan Viljoen
> Software Support Technician / Programmer
> Polar Design Solutions

Thanks, Stefan.  It DOES look repulsive.  I've done a few small animation
tests with it (really repulsive) but don't yet have full control of the
splines so it can stalk across parking lots, waving cars and people in the
air.  It's going to take a little more engineering than the usual bones
based mesh deformation.  But it's coming <ominous backgound music>  BTW,
nice website at Polar Design Solutions.