POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Indoor Lighting with Radiosity (Bath) : Re: Indoor Lighting with Radiosity (Bath) Server Time
6 Aug 2024 14:24:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Indoor Lighting with Radiosity (Bath)
From: JSR
Date: 1 Dec 2006 09:55:00
Message: <web.457040ad3e8ef57cd8ef73430@news.povray.org>
Hi,
I think that LightSys (from Jaime Vives Piqueres) is a very good tool, but
at the moment I prefer to use my own light setup in the scenes, in order to
understand the parameters and their behaviour.

The antialias parameter: +a0.1 +am2 +r1 is faster than just +a0.1 and the
result has the same quality, thanks guys!

I've discovered the importance of good textures for walls and floor instead
of just simple tiles. The image attached is an example.

JSR

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'bath2.jpg' (103 KB)