POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : Making #includes self-renderable - e.g. reference_axis.inc : Making #includes self-renderable - e.g. reference_axis.inc Server Time
1 Sep 2024 12:16:26 EDT (-0400)
  Making #includes self-renderable - e.g. reference_axis.inc
From: Charles C
Date: 30 Nov 2006 02:45:01
Message: <web.456e8add72f3c5b3ee21010a0@news.povray.org>
This is related to the POV-Ray Includes discussions going on in several
threads...  Here's a small example of one option/feature I'd like to
promote here ;-) Self-renderable #includes. I think this practice gives a
little instant-gratification for the casual #include-file browser.  It
wouldn't be appropriete for all #include files but hey... for demo-ing
objects it's a convienience.

Charles

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'reference_axis.inc.txt' (5 KB)