POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Age of Innocence (Cathy's World): version #1 : Re: Age of Innocence (Cathy's World): version #1 Server Time
6 Aug 2024 21:37:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Age of Innocence (Cathy's World): version #1
From: Stephen
Date: 29 Nov 2006 06:00:00
Message: <web.456d670611c55f60f1cb1e660@news.povray.org>
"Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlDOTnet> wrote:

> I am fascinated by industrial
> architecture, probably more in an archeological sense as I have a preference
> for the abandoned sites, and am always tempted to do something around them.

There is something awesome about the works of man that have been abandoned.
I see 'Age of Innocence_01.jpg' with the power cables broken and Kate

Stewart.

http://tinyurl.com/u4aws
and
http://www.ciencia-ficcion.com/imag/op00225.jpg

Palace of Phaistos in Crete, indescribable.

For industrial architecture, try walking round an offshore oil platform at
night when there are about only twenty people awake. Massive, industrial
and deserted.

Stephen