POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Making old - HowTo : Making old - HowTo Server Time
6 Aug 2024 14:25:07 EDT (-0400)
  Making old - HowTo
From: Meothuru
Date: 28 Nov 2006 00:45:00
Message: <web.456bcbf4a135c26f1a38e1e20@news.povray.org>
I started a new scene, which should show a strange, mystic
and magic little fantasy-temple of a declined fantasy-culture.
The temple is  in a desert landscape in an outlandish world
(what else ;-)).

The first drafts version is shown below.

Now I  want to make the temple looking old and weathers.
But I don't know, how to make. So I want to ask:

 "Does anybody knows some free sources and/or tutorials,
  how to make this ?"

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'temple.jpg' (220 KB)