POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Blurred Metal Reflection Test - ala Nemesis : Blurred Metal Reflection Test - ala Nemesis Server Time
6 Aug 2024 14:21:35 EDT (-0400)
  Blurred Metal Reflection Test - ala Nemesis
From: Billy R
Date: 24 Nov 2006 11:55:01
Message: <web.4567235f7b13e38382ce9eee0@news.povray.org>
This was just a quick test of the blurred reflection texture which Nemesis
posted a little bit ago.

I was interested in a) how subtle I could make it, and b) how it looked with
HDR lighting.

Thanks to Nemesis for the idea and to Jaime Vives Piqueres from whom I stole
the sphere texture.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'nemesis_blur_test.png' (592 KB)

Preview of image 'nemesis_blur_test.png'
nemesis_blur_test.png