POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Presence vs absence : Re: Presence vs absence Server Time
6 Aug 2024 17:00:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Presence vs absence
From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 24 Nov 2006 07:25:01
Message: <web.4566e3e4e5b18111731f01d10@news.povray.org>
"Stephen" <mcavoys_AT_aolDOT.com> wrote:
> It may have something to do with the way people have gotten fatter these
> last few decades. Her skin looks too perfect though and is that light
> shining through her ears onto the wall? :-)
He he. No, it's that bizarre mesh shadow artifact I was banging on about
last month. I couldn't get rid of it competely...

"fls13" wrote:
> I think it looks awesome. Is that a Poser figure?
Thanks! It's the Aiko3 figure, available from Daz3d.com, with Moko hair and
a free body texture (Danielle, if I recall correctly, although I can't
remember where I found it).

Bill