POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Gin & Tonic : Re: Gin & Tonic Server Time
6 Aug 2024 16:58:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Gin & Tonic
From: RusHHouR
Date: 18 Nov 2006 10:10:00
Message: <web.455f21f944297daf47d3ae5e0@news.povray.org>
"stm31415" <sam### [at] cscom> wrote:
> Did you crop this out of the corner of a larger image? The glass seems
> distorted into a parallelogram as if by perspective's evil magic.
>
> Still, it's good. The ice could be packed more losely, as if it were dropped
> in, but now I'm really searching for things to critique. The lemon is great,
> the table's nice, and the lighting, of course, is lovely.
>

> --
> Sam Bleckley
> stm 31415 (at) g mail . co m

Thank you!

Creds for lemon goes to ingo.

'bout the lightning and hdri, i consider this my first successful use of
hdri. Really brought life to the image. (Well, you shudda seen it b4 ;)

And yes, it is cropped, cuz it looked distorted.
Should I use some other camera than the perspective to get rid of this?
It looks right now as if one had a few g&t's inside the vest already... ;)