POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Corrosion : Re: Corrosion Server Time
6 Aug 2024 17:02:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Corrosion
From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 16 Nov 2006 19:50:01
Message: <web.455d0684ed830b83113e81f30@news.povray.org>
"Ross" <rli### [at] speakeasynet> wrote:
> didn't someone post a brick macro recently that created a rounded box as a
> mesh and deformed it based on a pigment function?
Yup, that was me. I even started writing some macros for other mesh-based
primitives, working towards something like what Trevor has done (I think I
had eroded rock in mind). But, as always, I got side-lined by another
project...

This pic looks really good, by the way! :-) I'd like to see some more...

Bill