POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : water again (did I say final? lol) : Re: water again (did I say final? lol) Server Time
6 Aug 2024 23:21:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: water again (did I say final? lol)
From: nemesis
Date: 15 Nov 2006 18:45:00
Message: <web.455ba62fe4e3b8732e704a1e0@news.povray.org>
please stop posting photographs here, Tek. :)

seriously, this sea is perfect!  why are you tweaking it yet?  the foam
looks nice, the boat is much better and the shot from above is much more
pleasing! :)

hey, if povray's standard include files ever get a facelift, would you mind
having your sea in it?  see the discussion:
http://news.povray.org/povray.general/thread/%3Cweb.4558993a8d8f92ab3976a8750@news.povray.org%3E/?mtop=19