POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : artistic water final - IRTC WIP : Re: artistic water final - IRTC WIP Server Time
6 Aug 2024 22:17:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: artistic water final - IRTC WIP
From: Tim McMurdo
Date: 13 Nov 2006 11:20:01
Message: <web.45589a247adb74e7acb32c570@news.povray.org>
Tek,

I won't bother making any changes, I don't want to be a distraction to what
you are trying to do. I like the direction you are going and am very
excited to see your final image.

One thought though...do you need a boat/ship at all? You might have a very
powerful image on your hands with just the life ring.

Either way, this is fantastic work on your part. You certainly are inspiring
me.

Tim