POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : artistic water final - IRTC WIP : Re: artistic water final - IRTC WIP Server Time
6 Aug 2024 22:23:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: artistic water final - IRTC WIP
From: Tim McMurdo
Date: 13 Nov 2006 08:40:01
Message: <web.4558759a7adb74e7acb32c570@news.povray.org>
There was a request earlier to put the Niagara into Tek's wonderful water.
The Niagara, unfortunatley is in the dry dock, undergoing some major
refitting and overhauling to the hull. However, one of the ship's boats was
available. Unfortunately, it does not look like it was up to the crossing
and is foundering in the storm.

Tek - I love your "artistic" water. It gives a sense of drama and emotion
that I have not seen in any other POV water. You can bet tht I will be
tinkering with the code to see how I could possibly use it in my own work.

Tim

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'tek_test.jpg' (152 KB)