POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A constrution store and two bathrooms : Re: A constrution store and two bathrooms Server Time
6 Aug 2024 16:58:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A constrution store and two bathrooms
From: nemesis
Date: 8 Nov 2006 21:25:00
Message: <web.455290c1e50e22d544ad47d90@news.povray.org>
"I liked to know where I found this braziliam POV users that appear here!"

well, it surprised me out of my shoes about Thomas too!  I mean, at least if

"I use only Linux and opensource tools to work"

me too!

"So, I edit it with Vim"

hey!  another sane text editing user! :)

"The scene is very little."

small.

"I had to show many decoration details I use 15mm cameras."
"But that I use on the scene are catalogued tiles"

yes, it was just a little nitpicking.

"I modelate the entire store"

just "I model" from the verb "to model" will do. ;)