POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A constrution store and two bathrooms : A constrution store and two bathrooms Server Time
6 Aug 2024 17:00:01 EDT (-0400)
  A constrution store and two bathrooms
From: cogitas3d
Date: 8 Nov 2006 01:25:01
Message: <web.4551778464aa606752906e00@news.povray.org>
Hi friends!

I modelate a constrution store with to bathrooms with Blender 3D, and
exported the scene using the Povanim script.

I edited the files to get a little better result.

The final work is here:
http://cogitas3d.procedural.com.br/clientes/sinop-design-2.html

The development fase is here:
http://cogitas3d.procedural.com.br/clientes/sinop-design-2-dev.html

Sorry for my bad English, a big hug and thanks fot the attention!

(Brazil)

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'sinop-design-2-11.jpg' (135 KB)

Preview of image 'sinop-design-2-11.jpg'
sinop-design-2-11.jpg