POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Antialias problem (indoor lighting) : Antialias problem (indoor lighting) Server Time
6 Aug 2024 17:00:07 EDT (-0400)
  Antialias problem (indoor lighting)
From: JSR
Date: 6 Nov 2006 10:55:01
Message: <web.454f5995123abb97d8ef73430@news.povray.org>
Hi,
I'm trying to improve aliasing in my small images. The problem is that when
I render at small resolutions (< 800x600) the result always has aliasing in
the thin lines, but when I render at high (> 3000x1500) the problem is
solved.

I've tried with:
Option 1: +a0.1
Option 2: +am2 +r8 +a0.01
And the problem persist in both images (as you can see in attached file).

Render at high resolution and resize is a solution, but I ask:

(In order to don't lose time)

Thanks,

JSR.

P.D.: Someone knows if Kari Kivisalo has a web page? I saw his name in
pov-news a long time ago... I think he was one of the best pov-raiders...

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'antialias.jpg' (99 KB)

Preview of image 'antialias.jpg'