POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Thanks Again To FlyerX : Re: Thanks Again To FlyerX Server Time
6 Aug 2024 16:58:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Thanks Again To FlyerX
From: fls13
Date: 4 Nov 2006 23:50:00
Message: <web.454d6d2a2c19057d7db40910@news.povray.org>
"Janet" <par### [at] attnet> wrote:

> What Renderman skin shaders? Can you tell me where to get them?

Delightful gallery! I liked The Gift. I see you're a Blenderhead too. We use
all the same apps. Free or cheap ones! :O)

Yeah, it gets tricky, but I still have my notes and the Renderman skin
shader file I use. You have to grab MegaPov and Povman to be able to use
them. It involves some text hacking but once you get the hang of it, it's
pretty simple. Email me at fls### [at] netzeronet if you want me to step you
thru it or IM me thru Yahoo where I'm fls13ec

Here's an unpixelated view at my site
[url]http://www.geocities.com/fls13ec/aaabex106povr_scene.jpg[/url]

Tough to test skin if you're not showing any.