POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Three Apples : Re: Three Apples Server Time
6 Aug 2024 23:20:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Three Apples
From: Janet
Date: 31 Oct 2006 23:30:00
Message: <web.4548218fb8528c59aa5e5acd0@news.povray.org>
> Crikey, ain't that the truth. It took me most of a weekend to scale the
> overhang at the bottom of the Blender learning curve, and all my gear kept
> falling out and then I had to go back because I'd forgotten my safety line!
> ;-)
Ha ha, I like your description. Mine would tend more towards the psychotic
side. When I decided to learn Blender, someone told me I should do the
"Gus" tutorial. Let's just say that "Gus" is not my friend any more. (But
seriously, its a good tutorial to go through).
> However, once you've got the hang of it it's quite powerful. My problem was
> that I try to learn all new software by inspecting the menu systems - and
> Blender's interface is keyboard-biased. The documentation is very helpful!
Yes, read, read, do tutorials...read...
The spacebar IS the menu system, really.
> I like them apples, by the way...
Glad you like 'em, Bill. :)