POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Oak tree montage - take 2 : Re: Oak tree montage - take 2 Server Time
6 Aug 2024 16:55:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Oak tree montage - take 2
From: Afishionado
Date: 31 Oct 2006 23:20:01
Message: <web.45481f99af9d0b864d55924e0@news.povray.org>
> Due to the distance apart the pictures will be on the wall, along with the
> thickness of the matte and frame, I'm worried that it will look odd though.
> I'll try it and see where it goes.

I'm not sure if I can say this in a way that makes sense, but here goes. :-)

What if it were an image that was cut into three pieces and the pieces slid
apart to create the borders, as opposed to just having bits blocked out?
That might be hard to trick Pov-Ray into doing, but would be easy to do in
post-processing.