POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Three Apples : Re: Three Apples Server Time
6 Aug 2024 23:27:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Three Apples
From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 31 Oct 2006 08:25:00
Message: <web.45474e14b8528c59731f01d10@news.povray.org>
"Janet" <par### [at] attnet> wrote:
> Blender is a blast once you figure out how to use it. It takes a while.

Crikey, ain't that the truth. It took me most of a weekend to scale the
overhang at the bottom of the Blender learning curve, and all my gear kept
falling out and then I had to go back because I'd forgotten my safety line!
;-)

However, once you've got the hang of it it's quite powerful. My problem was
that I try to learn all new software by inspecting the menu systems - and
Blender's interface is keyboard-biased. The documentation is very helpful!

I like them apples, by the way...

Bill