POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Three Apples : Re: Three Apples Server Time
6 Aug 2024 23:26:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Three Apples
From: Janet
Date: 30 Oct 2006 23:25:00
Message: <web.4546cf07b8528c59a4e61c6f0@news.povray.org>
"Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlnet> wrote:
> Good work, Janet!
> I really should plunge one day into Blender seriously :-(
> If only for curiosity to see how things are done, but more specifically, I
> think, for the uv-mapping...
>
> Aren't the apples a bit too shiny?? Or maybe you polished them really good
> before taking a snapshot :-)
>
> Thomas
Oh, I polished 'em up real good first. :)
Blender is a blast once you figure out how to use it. It takes a while. I'm
still pretty crappy at it. There's usually more than one way to model an
object, and usually the first way isn't the right way (but that's just my
experience). If you do try it, get the latest version, it has a much better
..OBJ exporter.