POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Ourobus Snake : Re: Update: Single coil version Server Time
6 Aug 2024 23:29:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Update: Single coil version
From: Smws
Date: 28 Oct 2006 01:15:00
Message: <web.4542e698645287b3da53d9e40@news.povray.org>
"St." <dot### [at] dotcom> wrote:
> Last one, I promise! :o)
>
>    This is a single coil version with Garnet eyes.
>
>     ~Steve~

Well, don't stop on my account, they just keep getting better. Surely this
is just the kind of image that the POV-Ray news server is meant to host!

It seems from some of the previous messages that you make the rings in
reality. Is this true? Are you rendering it in POV-Ray for fun, or does it
really inform your design and construction? Do you make blueprints somehow
and use them for the metalwork? (of course, you can ignore these very nosy
questions if you wish, craftsmens secrest and all...)

If I was your client, I would want this one. I think the single coil is more
elegant and works better.

Definitly keep it up, and thanks for sharing. Do you happen to have a
website where you put POV-stuff?

-Stefan